Estonian Association of Parents of Children with Cancer “You can help us create a support centre for families of children with cancer!”
How does your donation help?
Ca 100 children with cancer are receiving active treatment in Estonia, and oncological therapy often takes a long time. As the treatment requires full commitment by at least one parent, many families of such children have found themselves in complicated circumstances.
With your help, EAPCC can establish a support centre that unites our own people and the necessary specialists to provide:
- experience counselling to families who’ve just come into contact with the disease;
- psychological and treatment-related legal counselling;
- activity and physiotherapy and a teacher who helps catch up with schoolwork;
- in the event of rare diagnoses, assistance (incl. money) for treatment abroad;
- financial assistance for families in difficult economic situations;
- help for grieving parents; and
- entertaining activities for everyone involved.
Established in 1992, EAPCC helps to support Estonian families where there is growing or who has had a child with cancer diagnosis.
The organization is included on the list of income tax incentive non-profit organizations and the donors will get back the income tax paid from their donation and the donations made by companies are tax-free (Estonian Income Tax Act § 49). Read more about taxes: Donating and taxes.
- Private donations
- Swedbank rewards points
Here you can see the donations made to the organization since June 2014.
The donated Swebank Rewards Points will be transferred to the organizations and made visible twice a year – on December and June.