Estonian Animal Society: Let’s help Estonia’s animals!How does your donation help?
Kui lähedal oleme eesmärgi saavutamisele?
Siin kuvatakse alates juunist 2019 organisatsioonile tehtud annetusi.
How does your donation help?
Your donation helps us help animalsthat have been hurt, mistreated or do not have anywhere to stay.
We inspect the living conditions of pets and farm animals and make suggestions for improvement. We offer consultation, training and awareness-raising to prevent mistreatment and abandoning of animals. We advocate for animals in the legislative sphere.
Animals in distress need our help, which we can provide by covering clinic bills or by offering temporary shelter and food. We also offer temporary shelter for pets of the victims of domestic
violence who have contacted a support centre.
We try to reduce the number of homeless animals by promoting micro-chipping, spaying and neutering of pets. We organise campaigns, training and consultations to raise general awareness of the responsibility, risks and issues associated with adopting a pet. We run a helpline where people can report an animal in need or ask for advice. We also provide legal consultations.
A donation of €5 contributes to covering the cost of one of the following activities:
- A social media information campaign with the potential to reach up to 5,900 people;
- Information materials for one training event.
A donation of €10 contributes to covering the cost of one of the following activities:
- A social media information campaign with the potential to reach up to 12,000 people;
- One training event;
- Micro-chipping of one animal;
- Vaccination of one animal.
A donation of €25 contributes to covering the cost of one of the following activities:
- A social media information campaign with the potential to reach up to 45,000 people;
- Two training events;
- Helpline expenses for one day;
- Micro-chipping and vaccination of one animal;
- Spaying/neutering of one cat;
- Parasite control treatment on one animal;
- FIV/FeLV tests on one cat;
- Monthly supply of food for one animal.
Our organization has been included in the list of non-profit organizations (NGO) receiving income tax incentives. Read more: Donations and taxes