Estonian Association of Parents of Children with Cancer “You can help us to offer support services for children with cancer and their families!”
How does your donation help?
Treatment for cancer is often very long and requires full commitment at least from one parent. For that reason many families find themselves in need of advice and support how to cope with the child’s illness and treatment. To help children with cancer and their families, we have created a support center and network of our own people as well as the necessary specialists to provide:
• experience counselling and support;
• psychological counselling;
• art- and occupational therapy during hospital stay;
• help and guidance for families whose child needs treatment abroad;
• help for grieving parents;
• supporting activities for everyone involved for example therapeutic seminars, different lectures, gatherings for parents and entertaining events for children during hospital stay.
Established in 1992, EAPCC helps to support Estonian families where there is growing or who has had a child with cancer diagnosis.
The organization is included on the list of income tax incentive non-profit organizations and the donors will get back the income tax paid from their donation and the donations made by companies are tax-free (Estonian Income Tax Act § 49). Read more about taxes: Donating and taxes.
- Private donations
- Swedbank rewards points
Here you can see the donations made to the organization since June 2019.
The donated Swebank Rewards Points will be transferred to the organizations and made visible twice a year – on December and June.