Estonian Vegan Society: “Help spread veganism for healthier and happier lives”
How does your donation help?
Veganism is good for your health, the environment and animals, because a plant-based diet:
- decreases the risk of chronic diseases common in the Western society and in Estonia, such as cancer, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and type 2 diabetes;
- saves energy and resources that are used to raise over 70 billion animals worldwide for food;
- is a less violent way of life and a major contribution to the reduction of animal suffering.
By supporting the Estonian Vegan Society you are helping to raise awareness about the problems associated with consuming animals, enabling everyone to make better-informed, fairer and healthier choices.
You donation will go towards:
- organising events like film screenings, talks etc. more frequently and in more locations across Estonia;
- expanding the reach of our campaigns Vegan Challenge, Meat-Free Midsummer and Meat-Free Christmas (in collaboration with the organisations Loomus and Loomade Nimel);
- compiling, printing and distribution of even more Estonian-language materials;
- updating the website vegan.ee to ensure that information circulating about veganism in Estonian is current and evidence-based.
Help us pass on the message!
The organization is included on the list of income tax incentive non-profit organizations and the donors will get back the income tax paid from their donation and the donations made by companies are tax-free (Estonian Income Tax Act § 49). Read more about taxes: Donating and taxes.
- Private donations
Here you can see the donations made to the organization since June 2019.
The donated Swebank Rewards Points will be transferred to the organizations and made visible twice a year – on December and June.