Support for young people and their families in preventing risk behaviour and providing recreational opportunitiesHow does your donation help?
Kui lähedal oleme eesmärgi saavutamisele?
How does your donation help?
The RuaCrew NPO was founded in 2009 to prevent social problems and offences among young people and to resolve ongoing issues. RuaCrew’s vision for 2020 is to be a steady and reliable partner to young people and their parents residing all over Estonia.
Supporting young people who exhibit risk behaviours and involving them in various activities, we can reduce the number of offences and foster safer behaviour for themselves and society. The RuaCrew NPO uses the donations for the following activities:
- Support person service for children and young people (counselling, mentoring, street work, educational assistance, meaningful recreational activities);
- Summer school for up to 30 young people and 15 volunteers;
- Training, co-vision, supervision and counselling of support persons to prevent burnout associated with volunteer work;
- Prevention workshops for parents and experts;
- Development of cooperation with institutions and organisations working with the same target group.