Substitute Teachers Platform – every lesson counts!How does your donation help?
Kui lähedal oleme eesmärgi saavutamisele?
How does your donation help?
The Substitute Teachers Platform wishes to grow!
Every day, there are teachers in many schools that need substituting due to an illness, training, vacation or project activities. School and kindergarten administration face the time-consuming challenge of looking for teachers and negotiating substitutions. The Substitute Teachers Platform has helped to substitute more than 20 000 lessons in 130 schools and kindergartens. We need to find new substitute teachers in all counties to continue helping schools and kindergartens. In addition to that, we want to provide training to our substitute teachers so that all lessons are well prepared and conducted. Help our Platform grow and reach every school and kindergarten!
We will use the donated funds to distribute information and organise trainings. The good work of substitute teachers helps to reduce stress in educational institutions and, most importantly, provide useful content and experience to every student. Your donation will allow us to do the following:
- 10 € – posting in social media to find local substitute teachers
- 15 € – ASÕP T-shirt to thank and recognise substitute teachers
- 20 € – 1 hour of teacher training for well-prepared lessons
- 60 € – 1 substitute teacher entry fee for winter (January-March) training programme
- 1000 € – will help create a series of videotrainings for substitute teachers
- 5000 € – will help to develop the IT-system for The Substitute Teachers Platform
Every lesson counts!
You can find more information on www.asendusopetaja.ee
The organization is not included on the list of income tax incentive non-profit organizations. Read more about taxes: Donating and taxes.