A special Ukrainian page opened in our donation environment17.03.2022
In the donation environment "Ma armastan aidata" ("I love to help") of Swedbank and the Good Deed Foundation, there's now a separate page for donation projects created in support of Ukraine. Ukraine now needs the support of all of us, so every contribution matters!
We have exceptionally accepted Pagulasabi (Estonian Refugee Council), an organisation with long-term experience in assisting war refugees, in the donation environment. The Estonian Red Cross is also currently collecting donations in the environment. Donating to them you will support the provision of humanitarian aid on the spot.
The following organisations have been present in the environment for long already, but they have now also come up with donation initiatives to support Ukraine:
- NGO Mondo, which has been cooperating with the local partner Восток SOS for many years. Donations are used to organise humanitarian aid, and to maintain the work of a local hotline.
- Päästeliit (Rescue Alliance) is in contact with Ukrainian rescuers, who have an enormous workload due to war, and who need additional equipment.
- Tallinna Children's Hospital Foundation works with the Kiev Children's Hospital, and provides the necessary assistance.
- Estonian Union for the Protection of Animals works with Ukrainian shelters, and helps the animals there.
- Tagasi Kooli (Back to School) wants to bring expert guest speakers to Estonian students, in order to talk about protecting their mental health in this troubled moment, and about recognising fake news. Donations are used to organize online lessons.
Read more and find the project closest to your heart: